In the 2020 election, the Chain of custody documents that are legally required for the ballot to be counted was missing almost everywhere.
The result is that hundreds of thousands of ballots counted in the 2020 election, likely most of them for Biden, are invalid. This issue alone makes the 2020 Election invalid.
It’s been months since it was reported on over 300,000 missing chains of custody documents in Georgia. And most of it 300,000 missing chains of custody documents in Georgia.
The Gateway Pundit previously reported:
This lack of candour and minimization of the truth is sickening. The Georgia Star reported the following related to the Georgia 2020 Election results:
- President Biden was certified as the winner of Georgia’s 16 Electoral College votes in the 2020 election by the narrow margin of fewer than 12,000 votes over former President Donald Trump out of a total of 5 million votes cast statewide.
- The total number of absentee ballots whose chain of custody was purportedly documented in these 385 missing Fulton County absentee ballot transfer forms was 18,901, more than 6,000 votes greater than the less than 12,000 vote margin of Biden’s certified victory in the state.
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has taken no action in 156 of Georgia’s 159 counties to secure copies of any absentee ballot dropbox transfer forms and review them for accuracy and consistency with reported absentee ballot vote counts. In April his office announced investigations into three small counties that “failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms” in the November 2020 election in compliance with rules and regulations.
- More than seven months after the November 3 election, 28 Georgia counties have failed to respond at all to The Star-News Open Records Requests to produce absentee ballot dropbox transfer forms. To date, The Star-News has obtained absentee ballot drop box forms from 59 counties that provide the chain of custody documentation for 266,492 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during the November 3, 2020 election, which means that no chain of custody documentation has been produced for about 333,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes out of an estimated 600,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during that election.
- As The Star-News reported on Sunday, “These absentee ballots are at the centre of a lawsuit filed by Garland Favorito and eight other Georgia residents, who have sued Fulton County to produce these ballots for a forensic audit. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled in May that this audit could proceed, but allowed the plaintiffs to review only the digital images of these 145,000 absentee ballots. . . An estimated 145,000 absentee ballots – between 75,000 and 78,000 of which were originally deposited in drop boxes and between 67,000 and 70,000 of which were sent via the United States Postal Service – were transferred from the centralized counting facility at the State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta to the EPC [the Election Preparation Center warehouse located at 1365 English St. NW, Atlanta] at some point after the counting of votes for the November 3 election was completed. . . Fulton County subsequently filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, and Judge Amero put the audit on hold. Judge Amero has scheduled a hearing later this month to consider Fulton County’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit and stop the audit.”
The Georgia Star and the Tennesee Star publication reporters have been all over this issue from the start. They first reported that the chain of custody documentation for hundreds of thousands of ballots in Georgia was missing. Most recently they reported that over 300,000 ballots lacked a chain of custody documentation.
In Arizona, the Maricopa County Board of Elections has not turned over any chain of custody documentation on any ballots in the county. Any ballots lacking this documentation are invalid. Thousands of ballots reported for Biden fall in this box.