You Might Like

In any activity that one can engage in, you can always follow the money and find out the origins of everything that goes on in this world.

My wife and I went on a vacation a few years ago and the hotel was paid for by me and for months we had planned where we were going to go. So when you saw a hotel booked in a particular town, you knew it was because we had been talking about it.

Someone is always paying for something, and when they pay for it they hope to have an outcome that they prefer.

Only one month before the November 3rd election, an investigation of SEC filings showed Chinese funding behind Dominion Voting Systems.

This story was largely ignored by the mainstream media as it was reported by Gateway PunditThe National Pulse, and InfoWars. However, the findings are undeniable.

According to The Gateway Pundit, the investigation was conducted by Austin Security and Investigation Solutions, a licensed firm out of Texas specializing in “mobile and static surveillance, counter surveillance, background investigations”. The acquisition of Dominion Voting Systems by Staple Street Capital in 2018 was the center of the investigation.

“On Oct 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital filed SEC Form D offerings and sales amount of $400,000,000 with the Sales Compensation Recipient identified as UBS Securities,” and noted another payment of $200,000,000 that was received in 2014.

UBS Securities according to the report “is a swiss investment bank which owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD, a Chinese Investment Bank. The remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD is owned by the Chinese government,” 

The National Pulse went on to reveal the overall ownership breakdown of UBS Securities,

– Beijing Guoxiang (33%)
– UBS (24.99%)
– Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)
– China Guodian (14%)
– COFCO Group (14%)

  • Beijing Guoxiang is a state owned asset. Guangdong Comm. Group 100% stakeholder is the Guangdong Provincial Government.
  • China Guodian is state owned enterprise administered for the SASAC for the state Council.
  • COFCO Group is a state owned enterprise under the direct supervision of the SASAC.
  • SASAC The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) is a special commission of the People’s Republic of China, directly under the State Council.

The Conclusion

The 2020 Election has been compromised by Dominion Voting Systems equipment.

Read More

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.